May 2013 - Dec 2016
Conrad Health Clinic
- Concerned with ensuring that all patients are given the proper medical treatment as well as dealing with the assigned government medical center and the government authorities in order to maintain all required medical documents and refer sick cases to the hospital should they occur.
- Extracted blood products for laboratory analysis.
- Performed ECG for patients as per physician advice.
- Receive all sick/injured patients and treat them medically when possible.
- Monitor/follow up health certificates for the F&B handlers and for other team members for new/renewal of residence visas.
- Facilitate timely submission of medical expense/re-Imbursements with the insurance company and follow up the same.
- Handle Health and Life Insurance related matters. (Metlife Alico, Nextcare, Mednet, Orient)
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work related issues.
- Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until the attending physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol.
Feb 2013 - Apr 2013
- Working with a variety of patients, from pediatric to geriatric.
- Consulting with physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Establishing treatment plans, operating medical equipment.
- Administering medications and treatments.
- Manages contaminated instruments and supplies during procedures to prevent spread of infection and reduce risk of exposure to blood borne pathogens.
May 2010 - Dec 2010
- Accountable for the analysis, implementation, formulating, evaluation and interpreting procedures and policies for the health department of the school.
- Screened and evaluated findings of deficit in vision, hearing, scoliosis, and growth and made referrals.
- Conducted communicable disease prevention classes for the students.
- Planned and implemented school health management protocols.
- Developed procedures and provides for emergency nursing management for injuries/ illnesses.
- Administered annual flu vaccine for the school personnel.
Jun 2005 - Apr 2009
University of Perpetual Help Dalta System