Clinical Nurse Coordinator
- Multiple Permanent, Full Time & Part Time positions available
- Work within the Hospital Admission Risk Program (HARP)
- Monday to Friday working hours
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general health care services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and state-wide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and health care needs.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced clinical nurse with Chronic Disease experience to join our team. This is a home based service and works closely within a team of integrated clinicians to provide advanced nursing assessments and support to clients with complex conditions. This role will be autnomous but also supported by an inter-disciplinary team.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- At least 5 years of clinical experience
- Willingness to contribute to the professional development of others
- Ability to manage change
- Highly developed interpersonal experience
- A strong commitment to high quality care
- The ability to work as part of a diverse team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Please refer to the attached position description for further details of the role.
Vaccination against infectious disease is a mandatory requirement of this role. This offer of employment is conditional on you providing evidence that you are currently vaccinated against COVID-19, prior to commencing employment.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range below plus on our website!
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry, apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History
- Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence
**Please note applications will be screened upon receipt and advertising may close prior to the closing date.**
About Eastern Health
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest metropolitan public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and statewide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.