Provide care to Rehabilitation, Geriatric Evaluation & Management and Palliative Care patients. Permanent full/part-time positions, in Shepparton.
TOGETHER, WE CAN CREATE OUTSTANDING!
Registered Nurses – Mary Coram Unit
- Rehabilitation, Geriatric Evaluation & Management and Palliative Care Unit
- Graham St, Shepparton
- Permanent full-time and part-time positions available
About the role
We are seeking Registered Nurses to join our team in the Mary Coram Unit, which is a combined 48 bed ward that manages and cares for Rehabilitation, Geriatric Evaluation and Management and Palliative Care patients. Our Registered Nurses are responsible for providing and coordinating all aspects of high-quality care, and will work collaboratively with a strong multidisciplinary team, which includes Medical Officers and Allied Health Professionals, to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
We are looking for:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Ability to provide patient-centred and high-quality care
- Ability to implement strategies to reduce the risk of incidents and harm
- Ability to work as a member of the multidisciplinary team
Our offer to you:
- Generous salary packaging, subsidised staff parking and discounted leisure memberships
- Flexible work practices and options to purchase additional leave to help create some important work/life balance
- Professional development and study leave to help reach your learning and career goals
- Social club membership offering a range of events, functions and local community discounts
- Our CREATE Outstanding reward and recognition program
Great things happen here in Shepparton. If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the Shepparton region please click here.
Applications close: 9 June 2022
About Goulburn Valley Health
As the largest employer in the region, we work with purpose and pride and are committed to respecting and embracing diversity, inclusion and accessibility for our people and community.
It is an exciting time to join our GV Health team! We are currently in the midst of an exciting $229 million transformation of our Graham Street site, which comprises of a five-storey Inpatient Unit building, expansion of our current theatre capacity, new Critical Care Unit, a state of-the-art Dialysis Unit and an extension of the current Emergency Department.
If you would like to take a virtual tour of the Shepparton campus please click here. To find our more information about GV Health you can visit http://www.gvhealth.org.au/