Provide high-quality care in a friendly team. Permanent roles available, range of hours to support work/life balance, in Shepparton.
TOGETHER, WE CAN CREATE OUTSTANDING!
Registered Nurses – Medical Unit
- Graham St, Shepparton
- Permanent full-time and part-time roles available
- Range of hours available to support work/life balance
About the role
The Medical unit Registered Nurse is responsible for providing and coordinating all aspects of quality patient care, across Medical ward and Medical Day Stay.
We are looking for
- Current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care
- Demonstrated communication, organisation and planning skills
- Demonstrated commitment to total quality management and improved health care outcomes
Our offer to you:
- Generous salary packaging, subsidised staff parking and discounted leisure memberships
- Flexible work practices and options to purchase additional leave to help create some important work/life balance
- Professional development and study leave to help reach your learning and career goals
- Social club membership offering a range of events, functions and local community discounts
- Our CREATE Outstanding reward and recognition program
Great things happen here in Shepparton. If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the Shepparton region please click here.
Applications close: 7 July 2022
For further information and to apply, please visit our website GV Health
About Goulburn Valley Health
As the largest employer in the region, we work with purpose and pride and are committed to respecting and embracing diversity, inclusion and accessibility for our people and community.
It is an exciting time to join our GV Health team! We are currently in the midst of an exciting $229 million transformation of our Graham Street site, which comprises of a five-storey Inpatient Unit building, expansion of our current theatre capacity, new Critical Care Unit, a state of-the-art Dialysis Unit and an extension of the current Emergency Department.
If you would like to take a virtual tour of the Shepparton campus please click here. To find our more information about GV Health you can visit http://www.gvhealth.org.au/