- Permanent Part Time
- Family Friendly Environment
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Commitment to continued professional development
Are you an Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse with experience in Anaesthetic Nursing with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high quality patient care? Do you have an interest in Mental Health care? Pine Rivers Hospital are looking for an experienced Anaesthetic Nurse to join the team in a permanent part time capacity, with potential flexibility to work across multiple sites.
This role ideally will be 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) with the initial 4 hours working as an Anaesthetic Nurse and the remaining hours working in other parts of the hospital.
Suitable applicants with the right clinical background are encouraged to apply.
As an Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering evidence based nursing care
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring patient and staff safety
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs
- Medication endorsed EN/RN may administer medications according to state law and organisation policy
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- 2+ years anaesthetic nursing experience
- National Police Check
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Peri-operative certificate is desirable
- Advanced Life Support certificate is desirable
Come and join our expert team psychiatrists, dedicated mental health nurses and allied health professionals at Pine Rivers Private Hospital. At Pine Rivers Private Hospital, we deliver the highest quality patient-centred care. Our healthcare is respectful of, and responsive to, the preferences, needs and values of patients. Our programs and care are based on the recovery model including relapse prevention strategies.
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care. Our people are at the heart of our organisation – no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network
- Discounted health insurance
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us. We support each other, share learnings, celebrate successes and face challenges together.
Come and be the difference in our patient’s lives.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current National Police Check and proof of immunisation to infectious diseases prior to appointment.
Applications close: 30th September 2021
To Apply: Please click on the ‘Apply’ button to be taken to our online application form. For any questions, please reach out to email@example.com