An exciting opportunity is open to join a telehealth platform that specialises in Men’s health and cosmetic medicine. Work from home and join a friendly team in a flexible work environment! Role will be part time hours during the week.
About The Position:
This position is suited for Registered nurses who would like to have flexibility in being able to work from home or their own office and from anywhere around Australia.
As part of the team, you will manage new and existing patients on treatment plans. This involves liaising with patients, medical practitioners and other staff as appropriate.
Telehealth is a rapidly growing part of nursing, so this role represents an excellent opportunity to work from home whilst using your nursing expertise!
- Call new / prospective patients and providing education and assistance
- Manage callers health enquiries, triage presenting symptoms (to medical practitioner/pharmacist as required), and appropriate clinical advice
- Liaising with managers, medical practitioners and allied health staff.
- Work from home, your clinic, or anywhere in Australia
As an experienced Registered Nurse, you will have nursing experience with recent primary health care or cosmetic experience. You will also have;
- A current practicing certificate without restrictions from AHPRA
- Good phone manner!
- Excellent computer literacy & reliable availability of a computer and internet connection
- A private home office/room suitable to conduct calls and private consultations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Keen interest in telemedicine, men’s health and cosmetic medicine
Apply for this exciting role today.