- Experienced in Mental Health Nursing? Completed Post Grad Study? We have a number of full-time roles on offer!
- Join one of Australia’s leaders in regional, community-based Mental Health Services in Townsville, the capital of North Queensland
- Salary package up to $104,000, plus relocation assistance and 5 weeks annual leave!
It’s challenging, but we make a difference.
If providing evidence-based mental health nursing is your passion – this could be the role for you!
NWRH are looking for candidates who have:
- A demonstrated understanding of local health issues and ideally, the Stepped Care Model of mental health services;
- High-level written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work with people of diverse cultural backgrounds;
- An ability to take initiative in areas including (but not limited to) client care, quality improvement and clinical excellence; and
- Strong computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite, with skills in electronic patient databases.
In helping treat the full spectrum of your clients’ health needs, you will be challenged, often operating outside of your comfort zone. But the right individuals will grow both personally and professionally; and thrive as a result.
Our teams come from across Australia and include a wide range of ages, skills, and specialisations, so you’ll be working with the best! This variety enables us to collaborate in our treatment of clients and learn from one another’s viewpoints.
Suitable candidates will hold or be eligible to obtain;
- AHPRA registration as a registered nurse, and
- Credentialling with the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses.
We love our work – so will you!
Whether you’re looking for a change of scenery or a new adventure, this is an opportunity to make a real and valuable contribution.
You’ll be joining a fantastic support network, from your colleagues in Townsville or Mount Isa to the wider NWRH team of allied health professionals.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll receive an excellent remuneration package up to $104,000, commensurate with experience, PLUS a range of additional benefits, including:
- Up to $15,900 salary sacrificing;
- Annual leave loading of 17.5%;
- 5 weeks annual leave; and
- Relocation assistance!
- Credentialling support
There are plenty of lifestyle benefits associated with living and working in North Queensland. Great schools, recreational activities, James Cook University, the Great Barrier Reef, and only a stone’s throw from the beautiful Magnetic Island!
For more information contact Damien Gott on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0438 032 871
Don’t miss out – Apply Now!
- You will need a current, unrestricted ‘C’ class Australian Driver’s Licence;
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia;
- Suitable candidates will be required to show evidence of their influenza and Covid-19 vaccination
- Indigenous Australians are strongly encouraged to apply
Come for the life experience, stay for the lifestyle.
North and West Remote Health (NWRH) is currently seeking Mental Health Nurses who have eligibility to become credentialed to join their team in Townsville, QLD, on a full-time basis. NWRH will support you in achieving your credentialing if so required.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Mental Health Integrated Complex Care Program, and working as part of a supportive, diverse and multidisciplinary team, this role will see you providing evidence-based mental health nursing services to people with severe or complex mental health needs.
More specifically, you will be responsible for implementing Mental Health care plans, as well as completing and reviewing recovery plans within a “person-centred” framework.
Helping those who may not otherwise receive healthcare and support, you’ll get to see the real difference your work makes in their lives, allowing clients to live and receive treatment locally and remotely.