- Eyre and Far North Local Health Network, Port Lincoln Hospital
- Salary $94,583 – $101,120 p.a (pro rata) – Ongoing Part Time (multiple positions available) – RN/M2A
The Associate Nurse Unit Manager – Clinical Coordinator provides nursing and/or midwifery services in a variety of health service settings which has been consolidated by experience and/or further study, developing from a competent to proficient practitioner.
The Associate Nurse Unit Manager – Clinical Coordinator will accept accountability for their own practice standards, activities delegated to others and the guidance, mentoring and development of less experienced staff. They provide support to the Nursing/Midwifery Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager or equivalent in the leadership of nurses/midwives in the ward/unit/service. In this role they will undertake a portfolio within which they will:
- Promote continuity and consistency of care in collaboration with the Nurse/Midwife Manager or equivalent;
- Assist the Nurse/Midwife Manager or equivalent in the initiation / implementation of practice changes; and
- Assist the Nurse/Midwife Manager or equivalent in undertaking ward/unit/service management responsibilities, e.g. Performance management processes, recruitment, staffing, leave management, rostering, work allocation and attendance management; financial and supplies planning and monitoring.
Being part of Eyre and Far North Local Health Network means you will be supported both personally and professionally, can take advantage of education and training opportunities, will have access to flexible working hours and be part of an inter-professional approach to holistic health care.
This is a multiple positions available part time vacancy, working hours per fortnight to be negotiated and salary will be adjusted according to actual hours worked.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Screening/Check and specific immunisation requirements.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Screening/Check and specific immunisation requirements. COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Public Health Act 2011 (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) to work in SA Health/health care setting.
Suitably qualified Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply and will be given preference as a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and sections 34(2) and 56(2) of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (SA).
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Applications close: 17 August 2022
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 783559