- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network – Modbury, Modbury Hospital, Geriatric Rehabilitation Inpatient Unit
- Total Remuneration: $107,874 – $117,101 p.a. – RN2A;
- Temporary; Full-Time & Part-Time; Temporary up Until 30 June 2022 – Multiple Positions
Provide nursing and/or midwifery services in a variety of health service settings which has been consolidated by experience and/or further study with staff at this level developing from competent to proficient practitioners. You will accepts accountability for their own practice standards, activities delegated to others and the guidance and development of less experienced staff. Provide support to the Advanced/Nurse Unit Manager or equivalent in the leadership of nurses/midwives in the ward/unit/service.
Employees in this role will undertake a portfolio within which they will:
- Promote continuity and consistency of care in collaboration with other ANUM and the Advanced/Nurse/ Unit Manager or equivalent;
- Assist the Advanced/Nurse Unit Manager or equivalent in the implementation of practice changes; and
- Assist the Advanced/Nurse Unit Manager or equivalent in undertaking ward/unit/service management responsibilities, eg. Performance management processes, recruitment, staffing, leave management, rostering, work allocation and attendance management; financial and supplies planning and monitoring.
To be eligible, you must be registered or eligible for registration as a Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia and who holds, or who is eligible to hold, a current practicing certificate.
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 777013
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 777013