- Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network, Mallee Medical Practice Lameroo
- Salary: $94,583 – $101,120 p.a (pro rata) – Ongoing Part Time – RN/M2A
Provide nursing and/or midwifery services in a variety of health service settings which has been consolidated by experience and/or further study with staff at this level developing from competent to proficient practitioners.
Accepts accountability for their own practice standards, activities delegated to others and the guidance and development of less experienced staff.
Provide support to the Nursing/Midwifery Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager or equivalent in the leadership of nurses/midwives in the ward/unit/service.
Employees in this role will undertake a portfolio within which they will:
- Promote continuity and consistency of care in collaboration with other AN/MUM and the Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager or equivalent.
- Assist the Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager or equivalent in the implementation of practice changes; and
- Assist the Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager or equivalent in undertaking ward/unit/service management responsibilities, e.g. Performance management processes, recruitment, staffing, leave management, rostering, work allocation and attendance management, financial and supplies planning and monitoring.
Must be registered or eligible for registration as a Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia and who holds, or who is eligible to hold a current practicing certificate.
The Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network, called RMCLHN for short, supports more than 70,000 people living in country South Australia in the towns and surrounds of Renmark, Paringa, Berri, Barmera, Waikerie, Loxton, Pinnaroo, Lameroo, Karoonda, Mannum, Murray Bridge, Tailem Bend, Meningie, Tintinara and Coonalpyn. View this video for more information about working for RMCLHN.
In addition to the annual salary package we also offer salary sacrifice benefits, employer superannuation contributions and leave loading.
This is a part time vacancy, working 56 hours per fortnight and salary will be adjusted according to actual hours worked.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Screening/Check and specific immunisation requirements. COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Public Health Act 2011 (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) to work in SA Health/health care setting.
Suitably qualified Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply and will be given preference as a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and sections 34(2) and 56(2) of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (SA).
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Applications close: 2 August 2022
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 796628