A private site in Maroubra looking for a Casual Clinical Trials Coordinator for a pharmaceutical company sponsored clinical trials.
Applicants should have a degree in nursing, pharmacy or science with previous clinical trial experience.
The study co-ordinator will be responsible for all aspects of clinical trial work including;
· patient screening and recruitment,
· monitors patient status and safety;
· conducting study visits,
· collects and organizes research data;
· maintaining and dispensing study products and supplies
· ECG recording,
· blood collection & processing,
· collect and organise research data, completing reports
· responding to queries in a timely manner
· liasing with relevant drug company personnel
· to attend trainings both in Australia and overseas.
We are looking for an energetic, experienced and committed applicant with a minimum 3 years experience on clinical trials. Good communication skills both with patients & co-workers.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Some experience with InForm, RAVE & OCRDC for data entry programs &mainly Impala & ClinPhone for drug dispensing.