Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available;
The Oncology Clinical Applications Specialist will conduct first class applications training on Elekta Medical Oncology and Haematology solutions for both internal and external customers, on the customer site and/or in-house. You will provide excellent Clinical support via phone/email or onsite visit, maximizing customer adoption to drive Customer Satisfaction and Net Promoter Score.
· Provide excellent Applications training on Elekta’s Medical Oncology and Haematology Solutions to customers & colleagues both on-site and in the Elekta Training Centre.
· Accurately assess advanced training needs. Develop session goals and length of training with clients. Determine attendees for each planned session. Coordinate schedules cognizant of customer constraints. Deliver training as planned.
· Prepare for and deliver assigned courses as required for any in-house training (internal and external). Document continuing education credits following written procedures.
· Actively contribute to Service delivery to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded
· Actively manage customer evaluation and assessments to allow monitoring the trends in student performance and satisfaction
· Act as a conduit between customers and product development; proactively articulating regional requirements within PCP
· Provide professional Applications assistance and support to Marketing/Sales, R&D and international colleagues
· Support Marketing/Sales activities at exhibitions, conferences and seminars, when required
· Assist Elekta sales staff with technical advice for existing and future sites.
· Maintain long-term positive relationships with customers acting upon customer feedback to drive NPS and Customer Satisfaction
· Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
Approx. up to 50% travel or as required
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies
· Nursing or Pharmacy Degree with Clinical experience in Medical Oncology or Haematology is essential
· Experience using MOSAIQ as an EMR is desirable.
· English with excellent written and oral skills (including presentation). Any additional languages would be a benefit.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with the following: Microsoft Office, Citrix and CLM systems, where applicable
· Excellent presentation skills (ability to communicate effectively to a group)
· Familiarity with curriculum development process and adult educational methodologies
· Awareness of all Elekta’s Comprehensive Oncology Solutions products
· Ability to effectively interact with customers (via phone and face-to-face)
Experience in healthcare /computer science /adult education to include one year of hardware/software training experience on healthcare/medical applications or other software applications
About Elekta Pty Ltd
Our nearly 4,000 employees worldwide are committed to ensuring everyone in the world with cancer has access to – and benefits from – more precise, personalized radiotherapy treatments. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Elekta is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm Exchange. Visit elekta.com or follow @Elekta on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.