TOGETHER, WE CAN CREATE OUTSTANDING!
Nurse Unit Manager – Haemodialysis Unit
- Graham St, Shepparton
- Permanent Full Time
- 80 hours per fortnight with monthly ADO
About GV Health
At GV Health we are so much more than a regional health service. As the largest employer in the region, we work with purpose and pride and are committed to respecting and embracing diversity, inclusion and accessibility for our people and community.
It is an exciting time to join our GV Health team! We are currently in the midst of an exciting $229 million transformation of our Graham Street site, which comprises of a five-storey Inpatient Unit building, expansion of our current theatre capacity, new Critical Care Unit, a state of-the-art Dialysis Unit and an extension of the current Emergency Department.
If you would like to take a virtual tour of the Shepparton campus please click here. To find our more information about GV Health you can visit http://www.gvhealth.org.au/
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Nurse Unit Manager for our 15 chair Haemodialysis Unit to work with our dedicated team of staff. the GV Health Haemodialysis Unit is a Satellite service with the Hub hospital being St Vincent’s Public Hospital in Melbourne.
The role will incorporate working collaboratively with our dedicated on-site Nephrologists and our Nurse Practioner who oversees and managers pre-dialysis patient care. This is an exciting period to join and lead the team as we further develop our renal service capability at GV Health to meet future demands in areas including home haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
We are looking for
- Minimum of 5 years’ postgraduate nursing experience in the area of Haemodialysis of which 3 years must be at a leadership level.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- High-level communication, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate, inspire and manage staff
Our offer to you:
- Generous salary packaging, subsidised staff parking and discounted leisure memberships
- Flexible work practices and options to purchase additional leave to help create some important work/life balance
- Professional development and study leave to help reach your learning and career goals
- Social club membership offering a range of events, functions and local community discounts
- Our CREATE Outstanding reward and recognition program
Applications close: 23 August 2022