TOGETHER, WE CAN CREATE OUTSTANDING!
Paediatric Home & Community Nurse
- Based at Graham St, Shepparton
- Permanent part time
- 32 hours per fortnight
About GV Health
At GV Health we are so much more than a regional health service. As the largest employer in the region, we work with purpose and pride and are committed to respecting and embracing diversity, inclusion and accessibility for our people and community.
It is an exciting time to join our GV Health team! We are currently in the midst of an exciting $229 million transformation of our Graham Street site, which comprises of a five-storey Inpatient Unit building, expansion of our current theatre capacity, new Critical Care Unit, a state of-the-art Dialysis Unit and an extension of the current Emergency Department.
If you would like to take a virtual tour of the Shepparton campus please click here. To find our more information about GV Health you can visit http://www.gvhealth.org.au/
About the role
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team as the Paediatric Home & Community Nurse. You will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of home and community-based services to children and their families. This role entails a combination of clerical, education and clinical roles.
We are looking for
- Current APHRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have advanced nursing knowledge and skills related to chronic and complex paediatric care
- Ability to provide family-centred and holistic care
Our offer to you:
- Generous salary packaging, subsidised staff parking and discounted leisure memberships
- Flexible work practices and options to purchase additional leave to help create some important work/life balance
- Professional development and study leave to help reach your learning and career goals
- Social club membership offering a range of events, functions and local community discounts
- Our CREATE Outstanding reward and recognition program
Great things happen here in Shepparton. If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the Shepparton region please click here.
Applications close: 2 August 2022
For further information and to apply, please visit our website GV Health