Provide clinical support in a range of clinics. No weekend or public holiday shifts, permanent part time, 48 hours per fortnight in Shepparton.
TOGETHER, WE CAN CREATE OUTSTANDING!
Registered Nurse – Specialist Consulting Suites
- Graham St, Shepparton
- Permanent part time
- 48 hours per fortnight
- No weekend or public holiday shifts
About the role
We are seeking a motivated Registered Nurse to join our Specialist Consulting Suites team. This is an unique opportunity to join this busy and diverse department, which offers a great work life balance with no weekends or public holidays worked. In this role, you will be able to work across all areas, providing clinical support in Women’s Health clinics, Paediatric and Medical clinics, wound care in Surgical clinics and casting in orthopedic clinics. Previous experience in Outpatients clinics is highly desirable.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 3 year experience post- graduation
- Previous experience in medical, surgical, theatre, DPU, elective admissions, paediatric and women’s health areas.
- Self-motivated with high level of communication organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills, including computer literacy
- Ability to work collaboratively as an individual practitioner within an interdisciplinary team
Our offer to you:
- Generous salary packaging, subsidised staff parking and discounted leisure memberships
- Flexible work practices and options to purchase additional leave to help create some important work/life balance
- Professional development and study leave to help reach your learning and career goals
- Social club membership offering a range of events, functions and local community discounts
- Our CREATE Outstanding reward and recognition program
Great things happen here in Shepparton. If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the Shepparton region please click here.
Applications close: 24 June 2022
For further information and to apply, please visit our website GV Health
About Goulburn Valley Health
As the largest employer in the region, we work with purpose and pride and are committed to respecting and embracing diversity, inclusion and accessibility for our people and community.
It is an exciting time to join our GV Health team! We are currently in the midst of an exciting $229 million transformation of our Graham Street site, which comprises of a five-storey Inpatient Unit building, expansion of our current theatre capacity, new Critical Care Unit, a state of-the-art Dialysis Unit and an extension of the current Emergency Department.
If you would like to take a virtual tour of the Shepparton campus please click here. To find our more information about GV Health you can visit http://www.gvhealth.org.au/