TOGETHER, WE CAN CREATE OUTSTANDING!
Registered Nurses – Respiratory Unit
- Graham St, Shepparton
- Permanent full and part time roles
- Hours negotiable to support work/life balance
About GV Health
At GV Health we are so much more than a regional health service. As the largest employer in the region, we work with purpose and pride and are committed to respecting and embracing diversity, inclusion and accessibility for our people and community.
It is an exciting time to join our GV Health team! We are currently in the midst of an exciting $229 million transformation of our Graham Street site, which comprises of a five-storey Inpatient Unit building, expansion of our current theatre capacity, new Critical Care Unit, a state of-the-art Dialysis Unit and an extension of the current Emergency Department.
To find our more information about GV Health please visit http://www.gvhealth.org.au/
About the role
The Respiratory Unit at GV Health was developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and primarily treats respiratory patients although it does also treat other patients, such as surgical/medical patients. We are seeking Registered Nurses to work in the Respiratory Unit.
In this role you will be working a part of an enthusiastic nursing team within a supported environment. You will be responsible for communicating with the medical team and advocating for the patients.
We are looking for
- Current APHRA registration
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide high-quality clinical care
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Our offer to you:
- Generous salary packaging, subsidised staff parking and discounted leisure memberships
- Flexible work practices and options to purchase additional leave to help create some important work/life balance
- Professional development and study leave to help reach your learning and career goals
- Social club membership offering a range of events, functions and local community discounts
- Our CREATE Outstanding reward and recognition program
Great things happen here in Shepparton. If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the Shepparton region please click here.
Applications Close: 2 August 2022