HealthX is a nurse specialist employer who has a long track record of successfully placing registered nurses from a range of specializations in roles across regional Australia. Our Registered Nurse Visa Sponsorship Program, which has been running for more than a decade, has helped more than 500 nurses find amazing opportunity across regional Australia. HealthX directly sponsor and employ nurses while they work in a variety of roles across a range of leading health services which include aged care and hospital settings.
ABOUT THE ROLE
FULL TIME REGISTERED NURSE ROLE
HealthX have partnered with a few well-known health care facilities in Australia and have several full time registered nurse opportunities available across regional New South Wales, regional Queensland, Western Australia and Northern Territory.
We are looking for experienced nurses with following experience:
- Aged care/nursing home
- Mental Health
- Operating Theatre (Peri-operative – scrub and circulate and recovery)
- Critical Care (ICU/HDU/CCU)
- Accident and Emergency
- Community Health
- General RN (eg: medical, surgical)
- 2 years full time contract
- 482 – TSS work visa sponsorship available (including dependents)
- Relocation support through our Soft-Landing Program
- Full-time nursing job in the relevant clinical setting
- Great work-life balance coupled with fantastic remuneration and benefits
- Career development and training opportunity
- Current AHPRA registration, in the process of obtaining AHPRA registration or hold a valid OSCE referral letter to complete AHPRA registration in Australia
- Minimum of 24 months registered nurse experience
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to delegate and prioritize work load
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Experience providing clinical, patient centred-care
- Experience or background in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Health would be well regarded
Note: These positions are not open to new or recent graduates and the successful candidates must have a minimum of 24 months experience in an acute setting (in Australia or a similar healthcare system).
Our story began in 2008 when we set out to solve nursing shortages across regional and remote Australia. We saw a desperate need for experienced nurses in these areas with limited capacity to recruit locally. So, we set about attracting and employing highly skilled nurses from overseas, to build long term nursing capacity within these regions.
HealthX is not a nursing agency and we are not a recruitment company. We are the proud employer and sponsor of our nurses that provide long term and sustainable nursing care for our client organizations.
HealthX also employs a team of highly experienced contract nurses to support our clients and nurses during interim periods of needs.