- If providing evidence-based mental health nursing is your passion – this could be the role for you!
- Experienced in Mental Health Nursing? Full-time role on offer!
- Salary package up to $104,000, plus 5 weeks annual leave and more!
Come for the life experience, stay for the lifestyle
North and West Remote Health (NWRH) are currently seeking a credentialed Mental Health Nurse to join our team in Townsville, QLD, on a full-time basis. Multiple positions available.
Reporting to the Mental Health Nurse Team Leader, and working as part of a supportive, diverse and multidisciplinary team, this role will see you providing evidence-based mental health nursing services to people with severe and complex mental health needs.
Helping those who may not otherwise receive healthcare and support, you will get to see the real difference your work makes in their lives, allowing clients to live and receive treatment locally.
It’s challenging, but we make a difference.
NWRH are looking for candidates who are:
- Credentialed with the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses;
- Conversant with local health issues and ideally, the Stepped Care Model of mental health services;
- In possession of high-level written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work with people of diverse cultural backgrounds;
- Able to take initiative in areas such as client care, quality improvement and clinical excellence; and
- In possession of strong computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite, with skills in electronic patient databases.
Our teams come from across Australia, and include a wide range of ages, skills, and specialisations, so you’ll be working with the best! This variety enables us to collaborate in our treatment of clients and learn from one another’s viewpoints and experience.
While this role will see you primarily based in Townsville – North Queensland, as the name implies, North and West Remote Health Limited will also see the successful candidate travelling throughout beautiful rural and remote North and West Queensland to provide mental health support and services to clients in need.
Suitable candidates will hold AHPRA registration as a registered nurse and be credentialed with the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses.
We love our work – so will you!
Whether you are looking for a change of scenery or a new adventure, this is an opportunity to make a real and valuable contribution.
You will be joining a fantastic support network, from your colleagues in Townsville to the wider NWRH team of allied health professionals.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive an excellent remuneration package up to $104,000 commensurate with experience, PLUS a range of additional benefits, including:
- Up to $15,900 salary sacrificing;
- Annual leave loading of 17.5%;
- 5 weeks annual leave and more!
Don’t miss out – Apply Now!
For more information about the roles and credentialing requirements, please contact Damien Gott on Damien.Gott@nwrh.com.au
- You will need a current, unrestricted ‘C’ class Australian Driver’s Licence;
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia;
- Willing to obtain Police Clearance; and
- Indigenous Australians are strongly encouraged to apply