Dr Rasiah is a leading Urologist on the North shore and Northern Beaches who operates at various private hospitals in Sydney. We are seeking a casual Registered Nurse with Urology experience that can work independently in our established private Urology practices at Dee Why and St Leonards.
The role requires you to liaise with reception staff and Dr Rasiah regarding patient care and appointments whilst maintaining attention to detail in areas relating to patient follow ups, specialist referrals/appointments, surgery organisation, urinary catheterisation and general administration.
You will be required to use Microsoft Word, Genie practice management software, emails, faxes and access secure online pathology results.
Qualifications & experience
- Registered Nurse
- Excellent Multi Tasker
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confidence in working independently
- Fluent in English
- Quick learner
- Great communication skills both in person and over the phone
Tasks & responsibilities
- Administrative tasks: We require good computer skills and ability to work with practice software with training
- Give pathology & imaging results to patients over the phone and in person
- Post Operative patient calls and booking follow ups
- Urethral and SPC catheter changes
- Flow and Residual Tests
- Trial of Voids
- Parking provided at both locations
- Great team environment