- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services – Women’s and Children’s Health Network
- Full time, temporary up to 2 Apr 2021 – Total Indicative Remuneration $124,301 – $131,635 – RNM3
Employees classified at this level provide clinical nursing/midwifery expertise for specified individual patients/clients and/or groups/populations, and/or provide clinical leadership for an area of practice, and may work in a variety of clinical settings. Employees classified at this level are experts within their area and stream of practice (mental health) and have a significant degree of autonomy and decision making.
The Clinical Coordinator – Emergency Mental Health Service (EMHS)
- In partnership with the Team Psychiatrist is responsible for day to day coordination and operational oversight of the EMHS Nursing team.
- Uses their knowledge and experience in understanding the interface of medical and mental health issues, to ensure best practice standards are achieved and is available to consult with other staff with in the team around complex clinical presentations.
- Works collaboratively and in partnership with a broad range of professionals within the hospital setting and government, non-government and private practitioners/service providers, consumers and carers.
- Is accountable for the delivery of high quality care, which is consistent with the Department of Health & WCHN quality framework. The Clinical Coordinator, accepts accountability for the outcomes of the teams practices in the child and adolescent mental health service and /or related services, for addressing inconsistencies between practice and policy and developing team performance and a positive work culture in the interest of patient/client outcomes.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 739088
Applications close: 17 Nov 2020
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 739088
About SA Health
As nurses and midwives our patients are at the centre of what we do. Our nurses and midwives make a real difference across the health spectrum and at all levels in the nursing and midwifery professions. Our strong partnerships are vital to our success.
SA Health acknowledges the dynamic and evolving health care environment. We have a nursing and midwifery workforce that is supportive, team oriented and responsive to changing community needs. Our nurses and midwives are leaders of, and participate in teams that achieve positive outcomes for patients and the community.
Right now is an exciting time to work as a nurse or a midwife in South Australia, to respond effectively to ongoing change and to contribute to health care reform and new models of care.
If you would like to become a part of this important workforce and contribute to making a real difference to the lives of South Australians, please visit the Nursing & Midwifery Office website.