- Department for Health and Wellbeing, Commission on Excellence and Innovation in Health
- Multiclass – Full Time / Temporary up to 2.5 year appointment
- $114,105 to $118,413 – ASO8
- $113,983 to $118,808 – RN/M4
- $105,905 to $115,454 – AHP4
In Australia and internationally, Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs) are a growing method of assessing the quality of health care from a consumer perspective. PROMs and Patient Reported Experience Measures (PREMs) can be triangulated with clinical and operational metrics to ensure holistic insight into the effectiveness of health services. The Patient Reported Measures (PRM) Program will deliver the systematic collection, analysis and timely reporting of PROMs and PREMs to clinicians, enabling patients and clinicians to make better decisions together.
The Implementation Manager will require strong stakeholder engagement, and will work collaboratively with health professionals including hospital managers and clinicians, consumers, and community and primary care partners to support opportunities for innovation in care delivery.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role. Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and appropriate immunisation requirements. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 778563
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
Statewide Patient Reported Measures Program Director
Phone: 0417 950 032
Application Closing Date
Friday, 10 December 2021 – 11.45PM
- 778623 – ASO8 PRM Implementation Manager – CEIH – Role Description.pdf
- 778623 – AHP4 PRM Implementation Manager – CEIH – Role Description.pdf
- 778623 – RNM4 PRM Implementation Manager – CEIH – Role Description.pdf
- Guideline for Applicants
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 778563