- Flinders & Upper North Local Health Network: Whyalla Hospital
- Total Indicative Remuneration: $102,503 – $109,521 pa – Ongoing Full Time – RNM2A
*NDIS Worker Screening required for this Position including the screenings listed in the job pack.
Provide nursing and/or midwifery services in a variety of health service settings which has been consolidated by experience and/or further study with staff at this level developing from competent to proficient practitioners.
Accepts accountability for their own practice standards, activities delegated to others and the guidance and development of less experienced staff.
Provide support to the Nursing/Midwifery Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager or equivalent in the leadership of nurses/midwives in the ward/unit/service.
Employees in this role will undertake a portfolio within which they will:
- Promote continuity and consistency of care in collaboration with other AN/MUM and the Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager or equivalent;
- Assist the Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager or equivalent in the implementation of practice changes; and
- Assist the Nurse/Midwife Unit Manager or equivalent in undertaking ward/unit/service management responsibilities, e.g. Performance management processes, recruitment, staffing, leave management, rostering, work allocation and attendance management; financial and supplies planning and monitoring.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and compliant immunisation screening.
Suitably qualified Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply and will be given preference as a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and sections 34(2) and 56(2) of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (SA). Job Ref: 755591
Applications close: 07 May 2021
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 755591