- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network, Lyell McEwin Hospital, Elizabeth Vale – General Medicine
- Total Indicative Remuneration: $78,581 – $107,919 p.a (pro-rata) – RN/M1; – Permanent Full-Time or Part-Time (Multiple Positions)
The Registered Nurse will provide nursing services in health service settings. Working within this level you will develop from novice practitioners to a proficient level of professional practice. You will consolidate knowledge and skills and develop in capability through continuous professional development and experience. The Registered Nurse will accept accountability for his or her own standards of nursing/midwifery care and for activities delegated to others. Other duties will include:
- Assess individual patient/client needs, plan, implement and/or coordinate appropriate service delivery from a range of accepted options including other disciplines or agencies.
- Provide direct person centred nursing/midwifery care and/or individual case management to patients/clients on a shift by shift basis in a defined clinical area with increasing autonomy over time.
- Plan and coordinate services with other disciplines or agencies in providing individual health care needs.
Essential Minimum Requirements –
Registered or eligible for registration as a Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia and who holds, or who is eligible to hold, a current practicing certificate.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 763731
Applications close: 16 July 2021
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 763731