- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network – Modbury, Modbury Hospital, Aged Care. Rehabilitation & Palliative Care
- Total Remuneration: $91,783 – $117,101 p.a. (pro rata) – RN2C;
- Temporary; Up to Full-time – Multiple Positions – up Until 30 June 2022
As the Clinical Nurse, you will provide nursing and/or midwifery services in a variety of health service settings which has been consolidated by experience and/or further study with staff at this level developing from competent to proficient practitioners.
To be successful in this role, you must accept accountability for your own practice standards, activities delegated to others and the guidance and development of less experienced staff. The Clinical Nurse role at this level continues to be predominantly clinical in nature; however, employees are assigned appropriate portfolios. The allocation of portfolio responsibilities should be negotiated with each employee and be consistent with the career development plan for the employee as determined by their performance review/development plan.
Your duties will include:
- Provide proficient, person centred, clinical nursing/midwifery care and/or individual case management to patients/clients in a defined clinical area;
- Monitoring patient/client care plans to ensure appropriate care outcomes are achieved on a daily basis;
- Oversee the provision of nursing/midwifery care within a team/unit.
- Required to, within pre-determined guidelines, and in a multidisciplinary primary health care setting, assess clients, select and implement different therapeutic interventions, and/or support programs and evaluate progress.
To be eligible, you must be Registered or eligible for registration as a Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia and who holds, or who is eligible to hold, a current practicing certificate.
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 777038
Applications close: 19 November 2021
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 777038