- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network – Modbury, Modbury Hospital, Geriatric Rehabilitation Inpatient Unit
- Total Remuneration: $64,607 – $72,725 p.a. – ENC; $69,662 – $78,135 p.a. – ENDP
- Ongoing Full-Time – Multiple Positions
The Enrolled Nurse supports the Registered Nurse/Midwife in the provision of person-centred care consistent with regulatory and statutory requirements. Practice at this level is from novice to proficient Enrolled Nurse practice. Employees at this level work under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse/Midwife, however at all times the Enrolled Nurse retains responsibility for his/her actions and remains accountable in providing nursing/midwifery care.
Your duties include:
- Demonstrates knowledge and skill in assessment, care and routine procedures for area of practice;
- Under the direction of a registered nurse makes decisions and takes initiative to plan and complete nursing care tasks within their scope of practice;
- Engages with patients/clients to provide person centred care.
- Contributes to quality improvement
- Provides assistance to other members of the health care team in provision of care to individuals/groups, including overseeing the work of an AIN/M and students.
to be eligible you must registered or eligible for registration as an enrolled nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia, and who holds, or who is eligible to hold, a current practicing certificate. In order to administer medicines, must have completed a Board-approved program of study which includes an administration of medicines unit.
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 777034
Applications close: 19 November 2021
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 777034