- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network – Modbury Hospital – Modbury
- Salary: $68,481 – $93,439 p.a. (pro rata) – RN1 – Multiple Positions – Temporary Full-Time or Part-Time, up to 17 March 2023
The Northern Adelaide Local Health Network (NALHN) is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to work within their highly skilled Aged Care, Rehabilitation and Palliative Care division.
As a Registered Nurse you will provide nursing services in health service settings, developing from a novice practitioners to a proficient level of professional practice. In this role you will consolidate knowledge and skills and develop in capability through continuous professional development and experience. As a Registered Nurse you will accept accountability for your own standards of nursing care and for activities delegated to others.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assessing individual patient/client needs, planning, implementing and/or coordinating appropriate service delivery from a range of accepted options including other disciplines or agencies.
- Providing direct person-centred nursing care and/or individual case management to patients/clients on a shift by shift basis in a defined clinical area with increasing autonomy over time.
- Planning and coordinating services with other disciplines or agencies in providing individual health care needs.
To be eligible for this position, you will be registered or eligible for registration as a Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia and hold, or be eligible to hold, a current practicing certificate.
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 798628
Applications close: 1 July 2022
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 798628