- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network – Modbury Hospital – Modbury
- Salary: $79,998 – $101,120 p.a. (pro rata) – RN2C – Temporary Part time until 31 December 2022 (Multiple Positions)
As a Clinical Nurse you will provide nursing services in a variety of health service settings which has been consolidated by experience and/or further study with staff at this level developing from competent to proficient practitioners. In this role you will accept accountability for your own practice standards, activities delegated to others and the guidance and development of less experienced staff.
The Clinical Nurse role at this level continues to be predominantly clinical in nature; however, employees are assigned appropriate portfolios. The allocation of portfolio responsibilities should be negotiated with each employee and be consistent with the career development plan for the employee as determined by their performance review/development plan.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing proficient, person centred, clinical nursing/midwifery care and/or individual case management to patients/clients in a defined clinical area;
- Monitoring patient/client care plans to ensure appropriate care outcomes are achieved on a daily basis;
- Overseeing the provision of nursing/midwifery care within a team/unit.
- Required to, within pre-determined guidelines, and in a multi-disciplinary primary health care setting, assess clients, select and implement different therapeutic interventions, and/or support programs and evaluate progress.
To be eligible for this position, you will be registered or eligible for registration as a Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia and hold, or be eligible to hold, a current practicing certificate.
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (COVID-19) (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) Directions 2022 No 7 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 801329