- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network, Modbury Hospital, Palliative Care
- Total Indicative Remuneration: $91,229 – $116,354 p.a – RN/M2C; – Temporary Full-Time – Up Until 27 May 2022
The Clinical Nurse will provide nursing and/or midwifery services in a variety of health service settings which has been consolidated by experience and/or further study with staff at this level developing from competent to proficient practitioners. You will accept accountability for their own practice standards, activities delegated to others and the guidance and development of less experienced staff.
The Clinical Nurse role at this level continues to be predominantly clinical in nature; however, employees are assigned appropriate portfolios. The allocation of portfolio responsibilities should be negotiated with each employee and be consistent with the career development plan for the employee as determined by their performance review/development plan. Other duties will include –
- Provide proficient, person centred, clinical nursing/midwifery care and/or individual case management to patients/clients in a defined clinical area;
- Monitoring patient/client care plans to ensure appropriate care outcomes are achieved on a daily basis;
- Oversee the provision of nursing/midwifery care within a team/unit.
- Required to, within pre-determined guidelines, and in a multidisciplinary primary health care setting, assess clients, select and implement different therapeutic interventions, and/or support programs and evaluate progress.
To be eligible for this position you must be Registered or eligible for registration as a Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia and who holds, or who is eligible to hold, a current practicing certificate.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 761119
Applications close: 25 June 2021
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 761119