- Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network, Country Health Connect, Murray Bridge
- Salary: $100,343 – $107,279 p.a – Temporary Full Time (up to 27 June 2025) – RN/M2
The Associate Nurse Unit Managers (Aged Care) Role
A fantastic rewarding leadership opportunity is available working for our Country Health Connect team in Murray Bridge where you will:
- provide essential clinical care to consumers within the Murray, Mallee, Coorong region.
- provide nursing clinical governance oversight for the Commonwealth Home Support Program and Home Care Packages program.
- provide clinical support and supervision to the Home Care Program Registered Nurse and leadership to the Home Care Package and Commonwealth
- Home Support Program Case Managers and Direct Care Workers.
- Assist the Team Leader or equivalent in undertaking unit/service management responsibilities, e.g. Performance management processes, recruitment, staffing, leave management, rostering, work allocation and attendance management, financial and supplies planning and monitoring.
- Promote continuity and consistency of care in collaboration with the Team Leader, other ANUM and the Nurse Unit Manager or equivalent.
- Assist the Team Leader or equivalent in the implementation of practice changes.
Must be registered or eligible for registration as a Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia and who holds, or who is eligible to hold, a current practicing certificate, with at least 3 years post registration experience or currently classified as a Clinical Nurse.
Country Health Connect focuses on the delivery of exceptional care to those living within our communities who require some support to remain living independently or reside in one of our residential aged care facilities.
Our professional and caring staff deliver health care and wellbeing support across regional South Australia in hospitals, local health services, community centres, residential aged care facilities and clients’ own homes.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and appropriate immunisation requirements.
Being part of Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network means you will be supported both personally and professionally, can take advantage of education and training opportunities, you will have access to flexible working hours.
The Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network, called RMCLHN for short, supports more than 70,000 people living in country South Australia in the towns and surrounds of Renmark, Paringa, Berri, Barmera, Waikerie, Loxton, Pinnaroo, Lameroo, Karoonda, Mannum, Murray Bridge, Tailem Bend, Meningie, Tintinara and Coonalpyn. View this video for more information about working for RMCLHN.
Looking for a change in scenery? – Aged Care Nursing
For information about Relocation Support working for SA Health can be found here.
- DHS National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Check
- National Police Certificate (NPC) for employment involving unsupervised contact with vulnerable groups required for this position (E.g. aged care employment or work involving vulnerable clients)
Immunisation Risk for this position is – Category A (direct contact with blood or body substances)
SA Health Services are required to implement the Addressing vaccine preventable disease: Occupational assessment, screening and vaccination policy in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 845326
Name: Paula Hopley
Title: Healthy Ageing Team Leader
Phone: 8535 6800
Application Closing Date
Thursday 22nd February 2024 – 11.55PM