Provide high level child and adolescent Bone Marrow Transplant care and advice.
- Women’s and Children’s Health Network – Division of Paediatric Medicine – Nurse Consultant – Bone Marrow Transplant
- Total Indicative Remuneration – $125,813 – $131,437 p.a (Pro-rata) – Part time – Long Term Contract – RNM3
Nurse Consultant (NC) nurses provide clinical nursing expertise for specified individual clients and/or groups and/or client populations. NC’s accept accountability for the outcomes of nursing practice for a specific client group and for addressing inconsistencies between practice and policy.
In the course of fulfilling the role of NC Bone Marrow Transplant Coordinator, in consultation with other members of the health care team, the NC is responsible for the provision of high level child and adolescent Bone Marrow Transplant care and advice, and to be an expert resource for patients, families, health care professionals, educational institutions and the community across South Australia
Various practice models may be used to enact this role, including but not limited to
- Primarily providing direct expert nursing and/or midwifery care for an individual or group of clients
- Providing clinical leadership to nurses.
- Coordination and leadership of projects and/or programs that contribute clinical expertise to improve patient/client/service outcomes
- The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 763359
Applications close: 14 July 2021
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 763359