- Women’s and Children’s Health Network – Youth Women’s Safety Wellbeing Division (YWSWD)
- Metropolitan Youth Health North – Team Leader/Nurse Unit Manager – RN3 – Elizabeth
- Total Indicative Remuneration – $128,915 – $134,679 p.a – Full Time – Temporary Up to 30 June 2023 – RN/M3
Note: Note: The Indicative Total Remuneration is inclusive of Award Salary, Superannuation and other monetary benefits.
Primary Objective(s) of role:
- Provide operational management, co-ordination and leadership of a local multidisciplinary team in the provision of quality client centred care services to Aboriginal, Guardianship of the Chief Executive and vulnerable young people as defined in the MYH Model of Care and operational documents.
- Ensure any MYH change management processes are implemented at a local level.
- Provide professional supervision of for all level 2 Nurses/Midwives and Aboriginal Clinical Health Workers within their site and the in-reach clinical team (across Elizabeth and Cavan) and guidance and support across the wider service.
- Ensure MYH meets required organisational safety and quality standards for a multidisciplinary specialist youth primary health care service.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and appropriate immunisation requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 803958
Applications close: 18 August 2022
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 803958