- Paediatric Medicine – Women’s and Children’s Health Network
- Part time, 30.4 hours per week temporary up to 25 Jun 2021 – Total Indicative Remuneration $124,301 – $131,635 (Pro-rata) – RNM3
Employees classified at this level provide clinical nursing expertise for patients within the Gender Diversity Service. Employees classified at this level are experts within their area and stream of practice and have a significant degree of autonomy and decision making.
Various practice models may be used to enact this role, including but not limited to:
- Primarily providing nursing care;
- Providing clinical leadership to nurses and other health professionals that work with gender diverse patients;
- Coordination and leadership of projects and/or programs that contribute clinical expertise to improve patient/client/service outcomes;
Employees in this role accept accountability for their nursing practice, the outcomes of nursing practices for the specific patient/client group, the professional advice given, delegations of care made and for addressing inconsistencies between practice and policy.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 743739
Applications close: 17 Jan 2021
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 743739