SKINmas is a boutique clinic located on the peninsula in North Brisbane.
At SKINmas we pride ourselves on providing holistic care and an experience like no other for our patients. Our team engages in continual training and personal improvement in order to deliver the best results possible.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse looking for an opportunity to start their career in Cosmetic injectables.
This is a rare and unique opportunity to learn & grow your career with training & guidance from one of the most talented & highly respected cosmetic injectors in the Brisbane area.
You must already demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills & be passionate about the cosmetic aesthetics industry.
- Registered Nurse with CURRENT AHPRA REGISTRATION (Enrolled nurses will unfortunately not be considered)
- Completed an Anti-wrinkle Injectables course (Dermal Filler & Post Grad course would be advantageous)
- Hold a current Intravenous Cannulation Certificate
- Passion for aesthetics and and have incredible attention to detail and symmetry
- Be results driven to achieve the best possible outcome for the patient
- Have initiate and be forward thinking
- Hold high values encompassing honesty & integrity
- Impeccable grooming & self presentation
The role will be a casual position initially, with the view of moving to a full time position.
About Our Role
As a Cosmetic RN Injector at SKINMAS your role will include the following:
- Anti wrinkle injectable treatments
- Skin needling, PRP & skin peels (Training will be provided)
- Dermal filler treatments (ONGOING TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED)
- Provide an exceptionally high level of customer service
- Coordinate bookings, patient consultations, and complete patient notes
- Develop specific treatment plans for patients with ongoing follow-up requirements
- Answer any patient questions or concerns
- Attend clinician and business training as required
- Help improve business procedures, processes and team capabilities as required
- Assist Head Registered Nurse As required
Please send a cover letter outlining you who are and what you can bring to the SKINmas team, along with your resume to apply. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.