St Vincent’s Private Hospital, Lismore is a not-for-profit acute Surgical Medical Hospital operating under the auspices of the Trustees of The Roman Catholic Diocese of Lismore since 1921. Services include general medical, surgical, HDU, palliative care, rehabilitation and aged care facilities. The hospital enjoys a reputation for high quality care. St Vincent’s is seeking to fill the following permanent positions:
(High Dependency Unit/Surgical Ward/General Medical Ward)
Reporting directly to the Nurse Unit Manager, the Registered Nurse assists in the provision of high quality care and support to our patients. The specialist HDU Registered Nurse ensures that patient care is delivered safely whilst providing effective clinical leadership and must have the ability to practice as an autonomous professional with the capacity to work within a multidisciplinary team environment.
To be considered, applicants will need to possess the following:
· Current registration with AHPRA;
· Current ALS certified Registered Nurse with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in high dependency care (for HDU role);
· Flexible and available to work all shifts on a rotating roster;
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate respect for the teachings of the Catholic Church and by conduct and lifestyle give witness to the mission of the Catholic Church.
Applications close Friday 9th July 2021. For further information contact: 6627 9561.
Please submit your resume detailing your experience along with a cover letter to The CEO, St Vincent’s Private Hospital by visiting our website careers page http://careers.svh.org.au/
* Applicants must have the right to work in Australia (Australian citizen or permanent resident) to be considered eligible to apply for this position.
* This position requires a National Criminal History Check (NCHC) and a Working with Children Check (WWCC) issued by the Office of the Children’s Guardian.